Monday, August 11, 2008

Life Transformational Tools and More - Stacey Mayo


Are You Tired of Taking Two Steps Forward and Three Steps Back
…or No Steps at All?

Everyone Faces Obstacles in Pursuing a Dream - the Question is...What You Do About Them?

Imagine being able to clear the beliefs, the fears and the patterns that stand in the way of feeling free, happy, joyful and completely alive. Once you feel that way, you naturally become a magnet to your dreams.

My friend and colleague, Stacey Mayo, is a transformational expert. She has a wonderful monthly program Life Transformational Tools and More. I am proud to be the contributing EFT expert in her program and I invite to check out her life-changing program if you are serious about living the life you have only dreamed about.

Here is a summary of this jam-packed program:

12 Monthly training sessions with Stacey and expert guests covering life transformation tools and topics that move me forward with my life and dreams.

Handouts are provided in advance where needed.

12 Monthly Q&A calls with Stacey covering these life transforming topics and tools and other questions I may have.

Online and MP3 audio recordings of all calls.

PDF written transcripts of all calls.

CDs of all training calls mailed to me each month.

A simple, easy-to-follow Quick-Start Guide that helps me get the most out of the calls and tools.

Instant access to Success Forums where I can network with my peers, share wins, get referrals and more.

BONUS: V.I.P. discounts on specific products and programs

Are you ready to start transforming yourself and watch your dreams unfold?

Visit Stacey's web site for more program details and sign up information. Life Transformational Tools and More

No comments: