Friday, January 04, 2008

Set Your Energetic Tone

Set Your Energetic Tone

"By the powerful Universal Law of Attraction, you draw to you the essence of whatever you are predominantly thinking about. So if you are predominantly thinking about the things that you desire, your life experience reflects those things. And, in the same way, if you are predominantly thinking about what you do not want, your life experience reflects those things." Esther and Jerry Hicks, Ask and It Is Given

Frequently, I am asked about the processes I use to activate the Law of Attraction in my favor. I have shared many of them in this newsletter. Last January, I created a script about my ideal life experience to help set the tone for my day.

Are you in the habit of setting a positive, energetic tone for your day? You are in charge of your mood and attitude. You have the ability to start your day in the right frame of mind.

Here is the script I used this year to create my best year yet.


It is amazing to me how well my life goes. Each day brings new and wondrous miracles. The Universe knows exactly what I need and when I need it. My life flows in perfect harmony. All I have to do ask and the Universe answers immediately.

I accept that I am unique and different from anyone else and I am proud of how well I reveal my true self. When I wake up in the morning, I am infused with the energy of love and infinite well-being. I am glad to be alive.

I can hardly wait to move my body. It gives me immense pleasure to exercise and work out. I love to stretch and lift weights. My body feels toned and fit. I am in the best shape ever.

I crave nutritious foods. Everything I eat nourishes and energizes my cells, tissues and organs. I feel vibrant, strong and healthy.

I love the people in my life and the relationships I have co-created. Each and every connection is rewarding, satisfying and fulfilling. We have deep and loving bonds that go way beyond words.

I love being in charge of my day and how I spend my time. Nothing is more important than that I feel good. Each and every day, I have an opportunity to choose things that make me feel good.

Every day the perfect clients and customers are magically drawn to me. Each one of them is an ideal match to my energy, my vibration, my gifts and my talents. Because they are such a perfect match, they achieve miraculous results very quickly. They love to share their success stories with me, and also their friends.

My business grows steadily every day because of all the people who are eagerly promoting my products and services. Every day someone calls me with a new opportunity to reach out and share my information with others.

The Universe is an expert at bringing me the right people and the right opportunities. It is as if I have the most magnificent and efficient administrative assistant working for me…someone who can read my mind and anticipate exactly what I need next.

I am absolutely delighted by all the wonderful surprises that come my way each and everyday. I take time to count my blessing and acknowledge how well my life is going and I take pleasure in helping others to do the same. As we all move towards peace and plenty, the world miraculously changes before our very eyes.

I give thanks for my life and the power I have to influence the world in a positive way.

So Be It ~ And So It Is


Action Challenge

Set your energetic tone for the day.

Create a script that articulates your perfect day and ideal life situation.

Choose words that paint a picture that thrills and delights you.

Every morning read over your script before you begin your daily activities.

The Law of Attraction is always working. Make sure it is working in your favor.

“Use whatever excuse you can to vibrate in harmony with those things you've been saying you want. And when you do, those things that are a vibrational equivalent flow into your experience in abundance. Not because you deserve it, not because you've earned it, but because it's the natural consequence of the Law of Attraction. That which is like unto itself is drawn.” Abraham - Excerpted from the workshop in Silver Spring, MD on Saturday, April 19th, 1997

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

I love reading articles on your blog and I make a point to go thru your blog atleast once in a day.

Your thoughts expressed thru the articles are very inspirational and has helped me to create my own scripts for manifesting. Please continue to add more articles on your blog about scripting life & manifesting.

Regards,
Jayanti