I published the "Abundance Checks" information last year. The checks were to be written during the Full Moon. Here is an update from my friend Carolyn Agosta.
There has been quite a bit of discussion about whether the Abundance Checks should be done on the Full or the New Moon. The full moon is more stable, the new moon is when you initiate new projects ... a friend who is an "expert" in the field of astology confirms, it's on the new moon ... period. So there you have it. Carolyn
Abundance checks are a tool we can use to create more abundance in our lives. They are written within 24 hours after a New Moon.
Surprisingly, you really don't need to believe that the check will work when you write it. You will however be amazed at the results, as you will see increased abundance in your life, in some life area. It is not always financial, but certainly in an area that you need.
There is a traditional manner, which has been handed down, that it is suggested that you follow. If you do not have a checking account you can draw a check on a piece of paper and fill it out the same way – the results will be the same: more abundance for you.
1) Within 24 hours after a New moon take a check out of your check book. In the check register outline this one entry so you remember that this is a check from the Universe. Write “gift,” “universal abundance,” “all the money I need,” etc. in the register space. Where it says "pay to," write your name.
2) On the check write your name in the PAY TO space.
3) In the little box on the same line where you would fill in the dollar amount write "Paid in Full."
4) On the line underneath your name, where you would write out the dollar amount, write "Paid in Full."
5) Sign the check: "The Law of Abundance.”
6) Do not date the check. Do not write a specific dollar amount on the check.
7) Put the check in a safe place and forget about it. The Universe will take it from there.
You may feel skeptical about “trying” this – and what do you have to lose?
The following are the 2008 Dates of the New Moon.
Jan. 8 Feb. 7 Mar. 7 Apr. 6 May 5 June 3 June 3 July 3 Aug 1 Aug 30 Sept 29 Oct 28 Nov 27 Dec 27