Monday, September 24, 2007

Essential Oils Teleclasses

My friend and colleague is offering two teleclasses on Essential Oils. Here are the details:

======================================
Essential Oils Teleclass registration is now open
======================================
* Part I *
Essential Oils for Health & Healing
Friday, September 28, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET

* Part II *
Metaphysical Essential Oils for Personal Success
Friday, October 19, 12:00 pm- 1:00 pm ET

Guest Speakers:
Nancy Orlen Weber, RN
Christina M. Santiago

To learn more & register, visit:
http://www.beyondhorizoncoaching.com/eoteleclass.html

======================================

I have arranged for you a very special 2-part Teleclass series, all
about Essential Oils.

I just went through quite a health scarethis summer. On my quest to heal myself, I came across two amazing healers, Nancy Orlen Weber, RN and Christina M. Santiago, who introduced me to the healing power of Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.

Mind you, these are NOT the regular Essential Oils that we associate with massage oils and bath products. The Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils (as regulated in Europe) have been well-studied by medical researchers all over the world, and proven to have therapeutic effects on many physical and medical conditions.

As a former RN myself, I like to see scientic "proof". The more studies I read, the more amazed I am about the healing power of Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. I bought an Essential Oils Desk Reference, which is basically an encyclopedia of Essential Oils, and it lists in details how to use specific oils to relieve physical & medical conditions. I have been using an Essential Oils regimen daily for myself, and for my family.

Besides the physical health benefits, some Essential Oils have metaphysical properties that can raise your vibrational level, and thus POSITIVELY affect your thoughts, feelings, and mindset. If you have heard of Law of Attraction, you know that we are energy beings. Metaphysical Essential Oils can raise your vibration, and help you release past hurt emotions, relieve stress &
anxiety, attract abundance, improve mental focus & clarity, overcome limiting beliefs, etc. I also incorporate Essential Oils in coaching my clients, when I think they can benefit from it.

If you are intrigued or curious about what I've just shared, you definitely want to sign up for this 2-part Teleclass series!

I'm very honored to have both Nancy Orlen Weber, RN, and Christina M. Santiago as my guest speakers. Both are amazing healers, and both have a wealth of knowledge, experience and incredible healing stories to share with you. And, they are so graciously offering these two classes at NO COST to you!

I hope you take advantage of this incredible opportunity to learn from them.

To read about their full bio and to register for these two classes, visit
==> http://www.beyondhorizoncoaching.com/eoteleclass.html

By the way, I just want to mention that, Nancy's life journey is in itself an amazing story. Besides being an RN, she is also an author, medical intuitive, and psychic detective (she received a police badge in 1982). She has been featured on many national TV channels, including Discovery, A&E, TLC, Court TV, Biography, etc. It's an incredible experience to meet and learn
from her. You wouldn't want to miss out!

======================================
* Part I *
Essential Oils for Health & Healing
Friday, September 28, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET

* Part II *
Metaphysical Essential Oils for Personal Success
Friday, October 19, 12:00 pm- 1:00 pm ET

Guest Speakers:
Nancy Orlen Weber, RN
Christina M. Santiago

To learn more & register, visit:
http://www.beyondhorizoncoaching.com/eoteleclass.html
======================================
You can attend one or both classes. I hope you can attend the live Teleclass. But, even if you can't make it, you should sign up anyway. Everyone who registers will receive the Teleclass recording afterwards.

I look forward to hearing you on the Teleclass!

Blessings,
Hueina

P.S. Save The Date: ADD/ADHD Teleclass -- Friday, October 26th at 12:00pm Eastern Time.

------------------------------------

Hueina Su, MS, BSN, CEC
Certified Empowerment Coach, Writer, Speaker
Beyond Horizon Coaching
(973) 664-0446

"Intensive Care for Women Nurturers"
F*REE Intensive Self-Care Kit at
http://www.beyondhorizoncoaching.com/

No comments: