Friday, May 25, 2007

Open to Receive by Kathy Atkinson

Open to Receive

Do you begin your day feeling energized and enthusiastic? Are you glad to be alive and anticipate a day of fun? Or, do you start out feeling grumpy, tired and out of sorts? Do you drag yourself through each day feeling as if you are not receiving the things you desire? Each new day brings us an opportunity to set our energetic tone for that day.

Managing our energy system is as important as eating on a regular basis, bathing, brushing our teeth and moving our bodies. We all have the ability to manage our mood and attitude. It is a decision we can make from moment to moment.

Here is a simple and effective exercise to help you set your energetic tone for the day.

Open to Receive

As soon as your feet hit the floor in the morning, stand tall and place your feet shoulders width apart. Raise your arms up in the air creating a V shape over your head. Look up to the sky and breathe deeply. Then declare to yourself and the Universe…I Am Open to Receive.

With your eyes open or closed…

Imagine you are an open channel to receive what you desire.

Imagine that the Universe is ready and willing to bless you.

Feel all that you desire being funneled down to you.

Be as general or as specific as you like. If you want new clients or customers, state I am open to receive a new client/customer today.

Other possible statements to use:

I am open to receive love today.

I am open to receive abundance today.

I am open to receive joy today.

I am open to receive laughter today.

I am open to receive fun today.

I am open to receive freedom today.

I am open to receive health today.

I am open to receive friendship today.

I am open to receive prosperity today.

I am open to receive abundance today.

I am open to receive ____________ today.

Always set your tone for the day by using this exercise first thing in the morning. I also encourage you to use this exercise throughout the day. Here are some other suggested times of the day to use this process.

Whenever you are out in nature

At sunrise or sunset

Each time you are in front of a mirror

During the commercials on TV

While you are waiting at a traffic light

Before you eat a meal

Right before bed

You deserve to receive anything and everything your desire. Begin each day open to receive.

Action Challenge

If you feel like a victim of your circumstances and you are not happy with your life situation, I challenge you to take charge of your life. Use this simple exercise every morning for one month, and see what happens.


1 comment:

Tessa said...

I know that you wrote this blog article awhile ago, but I just found it today :) I'm happy to receive your wisdom in just the right time/way!
Thank you.
,Tessa