Saturday, April 21, 2007

Changing Lanes Teleclass

>> Beyond Horizon Coaching April FREE Teleclass <<

=========================================
Changing Lanes:The Secret of Successful Midlife Career Change
=========================================

When we were little, we've all written the essay "When I grow up, I want to be.....". We dreamed of going to school, getting our Dream Job, and we'll be "set for life", that is, we'll be working there happily until we retire. Or, some of you might've dreamed of going to school, getting married, raising a family, and living happily ever after.

That would've been so nice.

Well, unfortunately, life in the 21st century does not work that way.

First of all, because of changes in corporate culture, world economy and public policies etc, it is more and more difficult to stay with the same company for a long time, even if you want to. You might find out, out of the blue, that your job or your company no longer exists.

Life in the modern world could throw you all kinds of curve balls..... marriage, parenthood, illness & injuries (yours or your loved one's), relocation, divorce, death in the family, your spouse lost his/her job, your kids leaving home, etc. Any of these changes could force you to make a midlife career change.

Or, you might wake up one day and decided that your current career is no longer fulfilling for you, and you wonder "Is this all there is for me?"

When you decide to make a midlife career change, whether you initiated the change or not, these are some common questions & concerns I hear all the time:

Am I making the right decision to change my career? I mean, I'm good at what I
do right now and making good money.
What can I do instead? I don't know what
I like/want to do.
I've been away from the workforce for so long-- who's gonna hire me?
My previous education & training is outdated
Should I go back to school?
Am I too old to start a new career?
I want to start my own business, but how?
I'm scared of going into a new career/business.
What if I don't like the new career I choose?
What if I fail and lose all my savings?
What would my spouse, family or friends think of my career change?

If you can relate to any of these questions or concerns, then this Teleclass is for you!

Here are the details of this FREE Teleclass:

Date:
Friday, April 27, 2007
Time: 12:00pm Eastern/New York Time (11:00am Central, 9:00am Pacific)
Duration: 60 minutes
Presenter: Hueina Su, Professional Life Coach, Founder of Beyond Horizon Coaching
Cost: no charge, but you must register to receive the Bridgeline phone number and Access Code for this Teleclass

If you are interested but cannot attend the live call, please register anyway. Everyone registered will have access to the Teleclass recording afterwards.

Don't forget to ask your question when you sign up. I will try to answer your questions on the call
==> Click Here <== to register for this Teleclass or visit http://www.beyondhorizoncoaching.com/aprilteleclass.html

======================================
Get FREE Instant Access to all my previous Teleclass recordings & handouts by visiting my Teleclass Archives

==> http://www.beyondhorizoncoaching.com/services/freeteleclass.html <==

Hope to see you in class!

Warmly,
Hueina


Hueina Su
Coach/Consultant/Writer/Speaker
Beyond Horizon Coaching
www.BeyondHorizonCoaching.com
http://blog.BeyondHorizonCoaching.com
Hueina@BeyondHorizonCoaching.com
(973) 664-0446 Skype: hueina.su

Visit www.BeyondHorizonCoaching.com for
F REE Intensive Self-Care Kit, F REE Newsletter
F REE Goals Report, F REE Monthly Teleclass
Private Telephone Coaching, Workshops, Training

"Intensive Care for Women Nurturers"

No comments: