Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Quantum Success by Sandra Anne Taylor - Just released!

I had the pleasure of having dinner recently with Sandra Anne Taylor. She graciously gave me a copy of her just released book Quantum Success - The Astounding Science of Wealth and Happiness. It is an outstanding book that I highly recommend.

I will be sharing some of the most interesting information from the book on my blog, so stay tuned.

If you read the book, please share with me what you find most interesting or post a comment.

Sandra also gave me a copy of her workbook Act to Attract that includes 9 CD's if you like a hands on approach to incorporating new concepts in your life.

Her other book is Secrets of Attraction - The Universal Laws of Love, Sex, and Romance. Also highly recommended if you want to "direct the course of your relationship destiny".

No comments: